?

?

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I could watch this all day


Building and creating things always strikes my interest because it's something I do as well. I found this guy last night after searching for flint knapping videos. This is where I ended up. Prepare to be reminded just how quickly we can all be knocked back into this style of living with a few switch flips.




You can find his blog here

He's apparently new to the blogging world and I cannot wait to see what else he's been up to.

He's in Northern Australia.

Go see and learn.

4 comments:

Tewshooz said...

This was amazing to watch. Even my DH had to stop and watch. Thanks for the link to his blog

Stackz O Magz said...

Yeah it was. The dude has got it down doesn't he?

North Texan said...

Wow. Man has got some skills. I want him on my team when everything goes to hell.

Stackz O Magz said...

I'd say he's all set to make it through the hard stuff. Looks legit to me.