?

?

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Kinks 2.0



After my long winded post and plan, I got a response back earlier today. It was better than I expected:

RE: Listing Discrepancy
From: Customer Service

Dear Sir,


Thank you for the thorough and highly detailed information about our product. It seems you were determined to find out what was failing you and we appreciate that. On behalf of our company, I would like to apologize for the error. The website listing is currently correct.  In March of this year, after you received your BCG, we changed the firing pins to the enhanced version to help with reliability.  Originally they did not have the enhanced pins, and several customers experienced the issue you have experienced.  This caused us to make the change.  Thanks to feedback like yours, we are able to continually improve service to our customers and provide quality products.  Do you need me to send you an enhanced firing pin for yours?  Let me know.

Thanks,
XXXXXX 



And my response:

Dear XXXXXX,

Thanks for the quick response! Well, hell yeah I want the enhanced firing pin I thought I was buying to begin with. I will definitely take you up on the replacement enhanced pin. There's nothing wrong with having a spare tucked away. I appreciate your company's willingness to provide good customer service and support. Have a great day Sir.

 
And that's how it's supposed to be handled. Problem solved.


  

2 comments:

JC said...

Good on 'em! This should be the rule, not the exception.

Anonymous said...

Yep, my faith in human nature is not totally destroyed because of happenings such as this.