?

?

Monday, March 2, 2015

From the weekend



We relaxed a bit this weekend after two weeks of the industry sucking the soul and life force out of us. We managed to throw together a crawfish boil, complete with home brew craft beers, deer sausage, corn, potats, family members and plenty of friends. It was a well needed break. We have a very thick and large tribe that gathers from time to time to break bread with one another and keep our bonds tight.




I managed to get a little gaming in with the kids too. This is one of the usual Battlefield 4 ass whippings that I like to hand out from time to time. Hey don't judge, it keeps my hand and eye coordination in tune. If you want some too, I'm on Xbox 360.


Also got to do a little bit of gun work and assembly on my latest project, the 7.62X39 build. I've built one before, cept' this one I get to keep for myself... All I need is my 15" Keymod Rail to show up and we are in business. Also picked up a 3-9x40 Vortex Crossfire II with hold over reticle to go on top. 

This will primarily be used as a deer and hog rifle for 2015. Trying something new besides the guaranteed bolt gun 30.06 venison harvester. You got your MOA Game tight or what? I've already got an app that calculates the reticle settings depending on the round I intend to shoot. That would be set for a Hornady 7.62x39 123 gr SST® Steel Case. 300 Yard settings, 100 yard zero. It doesn't get much easier than that does it?







16" Hbar, Stage 2 trigger, OD Magpul CTR, OD Magpul K2 grip, Yankee Hill micro block, 5/8-24 A2 Hider. Nothing fancy and pretty with all kinds of faux finish artistic paint for showing off. I'm actually going to use this one. She's no safe queen, I promise. It's a tool. Tools get used.




Have a great week you guys and gals. Don't let the green grass fool you, don't let it change your mind. 










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's some sweet shit you got going there!

Stackz O Magz said...

Thanks EGD. I'll post up some finished build pics once it get her fitted and finalized.

North Texan said...

If I ever get my xbox fired back up I'll find you online.

Stackz O Magz said...

Sounds good man. I'm usually good for a few rounds of Battlefield 3 or 4 a week.

Leigh said...

I'd take you up on it Stackz, if you were on PC. The LFoD Clan has game and PTFO !
Live Free or Die. Death is not the greatest of Evils.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/84589304/362582560/


Leigh
Whitehall, NY

[LFoD]Rayburn6H

Stackz O Magz said...

That's awesome! I'm in a clan I started with a few guys. (STFD) Sit The Fuck Down or also known as Shut The Front Door when the kids are present. ;) What's your favorite class to play as? I play support because nothing is worse than running out of ammo and being down to pistol when you're outnumbered. I also have a sweet love for crew served weapons. M60 and 240 Bravo all day!