?

?

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Bad ass local made soap, exfoliants, and beard balm plug



If you're on Facebook, go and check out Pierce & Co. Nurturing Exfoliants.

The SHLBGS and I use their products. I'll vouch for the quality and results. I was skeptical at first about being a little too "frou-frou" because I'm a little rough around the edges. You will see an improvement in your skin quality as compared to using store bought, mass produced soaps, and other skin care products full of man made chemicals. She has hand crafted everything she offers, so a lot of time and heart has gone into her business. 

They are local, local, local. Go see.








Everything they make is edible, non-toxic, and hand crafted from organic materials and her own home grown herbs and ingredients. 

I appreciate it.





No comments: