?

?

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

III to III: Request For Assistance



From Western Rifle Shooters Association




I will be there.

Hope to see many of you there as well.

Moreover, folks outside of Georgia should think about finding their own outsider candidate for state legislature.

You do understand the word “infiltration”, right?

Read it all, please:

My name is Daniel Almond and I have decided to run for the Georgia General Assembly in House District 159. My mission in doing this is to reduce the size and scope of government. I’m not looking to get into the legislature to make new laws limiting your freedom to do what you want with your own property and your own body. The only new laws I’m interested in fighting for are those that LIMIT government’s authority, not those that limit YOUR individual liberty. 

Read the rest here

No comments: