?

?

Friday, December 5, 2014

From the minds of babes


So I had a birthday yesterday... Yay, another year older and even more arthritis!

I get home to the compound and the kiddos run up, grab my paws, and drag me into the kitchen for presents and a few laughs as we eat dinner. 

They hand over the box and I start admiring their art work. Then, the question of "who put the banana on daddy?" pops into my mind.

I had to seriously contain my laughter as to not make them think they did something bad. I swear they don't script better comedy than that. They are truly of my DNA, there is no denying that.



What do you guys think?



Here's what was inside...



They truly know me, I swear. Freakin' sweet right?


This situation reminded me of this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another successful trip around the sun. I can see a trend in the artwork that definitely has glimpses of 'Dad' in the thought and content of said artwork, as well as a sharp wit.