?

?

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Approved for adsense...



Good news! You could earn up to $14.14 per month by placing ads on your blog using Google AdSense. Your blog has been approved for AdSense fast-tracking, a simplified sign-up process for established bloggers with good traffic. Join millions of other blogs making money using AdSense.

*************************************************************************************

Not gonna happen Google. Y'all ain't messing my shit up...

I'll decide who is worthy of being advertised here. I don't do this shit for money anyways, I have a yob mang...

A whopping $14.14 a month? Audible gasp!

Now that I'm "established" with good traffic, I think I'll have a beer and celebrate... 
 

1 comment:

Glen Filthie said...

Thank you, sir!

One of my favourite blogs is infested with those ads and the infuriating click bait... And somehow they recently got pop-ups... And I said 'adios'! Pop ups are the ultimate insult IMHO.

Unless it is related to guns, booze, cigars, or boobs... I'm not interested... And as far as the turd brains that run Google go... I will go out of my way to deprive them of any revenue I can...