?

?

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

32-year-old Houston man sues stripper




Okay seriously man... I'm thinking Captain Space Nerd here got his little feelers hurt when ole' girl said she didn't want to rub his weenis anymore with that big ole' booty. You know his dumbass was in love too. Don't get me wrong, I have spent my time in establishments of this type as a young man, but this Cro-Magnon thick skulled man-boy should probably look into finding "friendship" somewhere else where it doesn't cost so much and he may qualify to get a refund. Jeez... You got took bro, LET IT GO, learn from your mistakes, and keep on pushin' baby...



Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston



**Hat tip to my Squaw for showing me this awesomeness**

4 comments:

Dapandico said...

Moms didn't catch him sneaking out of the basement?

Stackz O Magz said...

Dapandico, I'd have to lean towards no... She probably doesn't even know he's still alive.

Critter said...

How embarrassing.

Stackz O Magz said...

Critter, incredibly embarrassing...