?

?

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Vet needs help to get home





I ran across a Texas Veteran today needing help. I've donated what I could and he needs just a little more to meet his goal of $750. All I ask is that if you have some scratch to spare, please help this Veteran out. I don't know him personally, but he's been verified through the proper channels and he's from my AO. He's legit. 

Donate here


Thanks

******************  UPDATE  *****************

He met and exceeded his goal sometime yesterday afternoon. 

He now sits at $880.00. I've secured transportation for him from  Shreveport LA to Tyler TX. 

All he's got to do now is get from Durham NC to Shreveport LA and the rest is in the bag.

For any of my readers who pitched in to help, it is greatly appreciated. 

The Veteran network showed up when called upon and that's how it's supposed to be. 


No comments: