?

?

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Weekly production report


The plants are starting to generate some veggies! I am starting to see more and more of the babies pop up all down the rows. I cannot wait to enjoy some of these with a nice juicy and marbled ribeye on the grill. The Black Beauty Zucs slice perfectly into spears to go into italian dressing in the top rack of the grill. They come out wonderful. The Yellow Crook Necks go in the flour first and in the grease. I've not dug too deep on other ways to eat them because that's how we always ate them at my Nanny's growing up. I stick with what I know. Our Celebrity tomatoes have come in and we should have a few ready late next week depending on their sun exposure. I'm ready for some salsa!


The baby black beauty Zuc's








The baby yellow crookneck's
The still green Celebrity 


Have a great day you guys. 


4 comments:

stevierayv said...

I'm right behind ya good luck!

Stackz O Magz said...

Thank you for the good wishes brother. I'd bet you got a mean patch of goodies coming up as well right? Good luck back at you!

Critter said...

my garden got a fungus. put me back by two weeks. :(

Stackz O Magz said...

Critter that stinks.... We've been having problems with aphids but I think we've got them under control for now. We are going to unleash a few hordes of killer lady bugs to make sure they get knocked out.