?

?

Thursday, May 28, 2015

A Green Beret’s Guide to EMP: Practical Steps to Prepare for a “Lights Out” Scenario (Part 1)

Jeremiah Johnson is a retired Green Beret of the United States Army Special Forces (Airborne) and a graduate of the U.S. Army’s SERE school (Survival Evasion Resistance Escape).


This series is dedicated to Ben Raines, one of SHTF’s readers, who wrote:
“If the power is out for more than 2 weeks I will have some serious decisions to make.”
Ben, I’m doing this article for you as I promised, and I hope it will help you (and others) to make those decisions in the critical moments and days following an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) event.  Although I had plenty of science courses in college, I am not a scientist.  Certainly someone with a scientific background will comment on this article.  Let me state this:  Scientists, I welcome all comments, positive or negative, but please make them proactive.  These articles are forums where the writers are “emcees” that introduce topics for discussion and present some salient points.  You guys and gals are the ones who pick up the topics and run the football in for the TD.

Read the rest here

****************************************************************************************************************

This is a great little bit of info to put in your upper receiver.

Brush up or get mopped up. You know the drill.

Also, if you don't already own the book below, you're wrong...

I'd get it in your collection ASAP. Click the book for link.

http://www.afailureofcivility.com/

Make hay while the sun shines...


No comments: