?

?

Friday, May 1, 2015

How to control popular opinions and quell dissenters by Mark Zuckerberg







So this happened yesterday as I was posting to The Bearded Backyarder facebook page. After a little investigating and talking with a few allies I have it figured out. It seems they'll unlock your page to allow you to post if you pay to promote it via the add subcription service that runs in $5 to $20 increments to generate hits on your articles and posts. Like those cats need any more money. Hell, the CIA and NSA has propped him and his fucking mass surveillance circle jerk and data mining operation up pretty good I'd say. I was not the only one having linkage problems. Pretty much anyone who is not the 3 letter news services is getting hit if they don't already pay to play. Did you know that the US Black Budget for the 3 letter folks is about 80 Billion a year? Think "non-official cover" and you're on the right track.

Please let us know? Oh, I did. I doubt I'll get a response, I tend to be highly truthful in my thought portraying from time to time.

Zuckerberg, FUCK YOU and your algorithms.


Thanks, I'll just be over here waiting for my poison micro-dart to the neck.
 
Have a great Friday yoo hoos.


No comments: