?

?

Monday, April 18, 2016

PSA


I am getting ready to pull the plug here at The Bearded Backyarder. I don't want to, but I think it'd be in my best interest to do so. Life throws us a curve ball sometimes and that's okay. I bat cleanup in the rotation for a reason. I am moving towards a new gig which will require me to throw a little shade around me. No worries folks, The Bearded Backyarder camp will be better off and everything is A-Ok. Some of you know where I'm headed, some of you don't. If you don't know, ask someone who does.

I just want to say, thanks to all of you who have been here with me since the beginning and to those who are here now with us reading, learning, and laughing. I may be back to posting if the situation permits in the future. Who knows, right? For now, the site will remain up just in case you'd like to scroll through the almost 900 posts of Backyard badassery to get your fix in. That could change, so keep that tucked away... Keep your eyes open and your head on a swivel. Grind hard, grind often...


Stackz

17 comments:

michigan doug said...

Well crap. Stay safe.

Phil said...

Ditto
Also keep yer ass down.

Jive Talkin Tool said...

Well, good luck, keep yer powder dry, the shiny side up and don't pick-up the soap if it drops...enjoyed your site, enjoyed your posts--ya made my time here in the M.E. a bit more tolerable.

Glen Filthie said...

Drop on by if you have the time Stackz! I dunno what any of that's about .. But take care.

Irish said...

Safe travels Stackz.

Stop by and comment once in awhile if you can.

Paul, Dammit! said...

Damn, man. Well, good luck, and I hope the new gig is awesome!

B said...

Take care. Hope it is all good.

Anonymous said...

Stay cool and be safe. Thanks for the cool posts !

Anonymous said...

Damn shame to see you go. Hope you will still be hanging around the neighborhood. If not, my best to you and my thanks for being there.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the blog. B safe and Godspeed.

millerized said...

Leave it up, don't be a stranger. Doesn't have to be daily, just stop by on occasion.
Good luck on the next step.

Leigh said...

Sorry to hear it Stackz. Good luck with whatever you are doing. You still have my e-mail address, so don't be a stranger.
If you ever get over on my side of the Battlefield, drop on in some time.

Later man.

Leigh
Whitehall, NY

Anonymous said...

Well shit. Now two of my best pals have/are shut down. You know where to reach me.I am considering doing same.

Wind River Ranger said...

"The road goes ever on and on ..."

All the best.

K said...

Sorry to hear this - the Liberty Movement needs more people willing to stand up and be counted. You have been one of those who follows your own lead.

Stay safe.

Anonymous said...

Stackz, If you are ever in the Tampa /Orlando area I can be reached at eatgrueldog@yahoo.com

Mike Reagan said...

Good luck. I've enjoyed your blog.