?

?

Thursday, June 25, 2015

As the day comes to an end...


I've realized a few things. Nothing about our current state of affairs is surprising to me at all. It's very simple to me really. There are people who mean to bring this grand experiment of Liberty to it's death and they are pulling out all of the tools too. The amount of mouthbreathers hopping on the ban everything bus is an epidemic like I've never seen before, I mean to tell you. They've really taken this shit up a notch haven't they? The amount of stupid in this magnitude is very dangerous. The mob mentality is out of control with some of this shit. Some of the people I thought I knew in my online circles have shown me who they are and who I'm not or are ever going to be. A wise man I read daily has said several times "When a man tells you who he is, believe him". That being said, I've seen the true education level indicators of people I know that went to school for solid degrees, totally throw their bought and paid for credibility out the window in any future conversations that we will likely have. The stupid, it burns... It hurts my brain to try and comprehend the level of thought that these drones relay back and forth like they are professionals and experts on everything. Common sense is gone. Might as well call common sense Beta Max because that shit is a dinosaur and it ain't coming back. 

This is not going to bode well for many people when they finally have to face up to their mob mentality actions and the directions they took themselves in based on blind faith in political agendas. There will be valuable lessons taught in windage and elevation and many of the kids in the class will not pass. There will be instructional periods of proper crowd dispersion techniques. There will be huge letdowns and failure realizations by those who refused to heed the warnings and make hay while the sun was shining. All by design, it is... I truly hope that it works out and things go back on plumb for at least a little while longer, but I doubt it will. For me and mine, the thought process is all on the same level and we realize that we cannot save everyone by word of mouth. Proceed at your own peril I say to the mouthbreathers. This static that we are feeling in the air is real. It's vibrating faster every day. The heat is expanding this vessel of Liberty and it's about to bust wide open at the seams. All by design. I'm no fool. I see it for what it is, and that's a misdirection operation. The ole' rope-a-dope. You know the kind of shit Ali used to do with his feet while he was about to bust your fronts out. When one hand is doing something the other is always busy. Pay attention fellow level headed readers. We are seeing the beginnings to something wicked coming our way like none of us have ever seen before. The hearts and minds bullshit is DOA with me. You cannot coexist with people who want you either dead or in chains. By that logic, we must do what we must to preserve our longevity and continue to play nice until it's time not to. You should know when that time is down to the millisecond if you have anything you believe in that is rightful and moral. The revisionist police are running a full on purge attack in an attempt to wipe away anything from the earth that hurts their little feelings or gives them a pedestal to scream victimization at the top of their lungs from, and that includes people that don't agree. Don't mind me over here... I'm just thinking out loud. The more we train in peace time the less we bleed in war. And that ain't no bullshit... 


3 comments:

stevierayv said...

Word!

Moe said...

Gonna be damn hard to find a friendly face in another year or so...

-Moe

Paul, Dammit! said...

Guy whose stuff I also like to read said something the other day about poking the sleeping bear. We're all putting up with a lot, distracted by our own wants and needs, so things that mostly affect other people don't have enough punch to wake us up fully... until they do. Once that happens, it's best to remember that angry folks who share our values created things like western civilization and democracy... and, when pushed, also created the crusades, when enough little mosquito bites made the entire civilized world stop what they were doing and walk across half the world to invade and massacre down the only superpower at that time, and do so so hard that it's taken 800 years for them to recover.
The modern world has forgotten that the silent, productive majority can go from zero to jackboots in 3 seconds under the right conditions. I'd just as soon not see that happen.