?

?

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Let's go ahead and get this out of the way



This is my blog and no one else contributes here. Nada... I do what I want without asking for permission from butt hurt whiners and complainers. Do not send me an email asking me about my blogroll and who I link to. It's not any of your business. Mind yours and don't worry about mine sonny boy, I got this. Don't like it? Don't read here. I don't make a dime from this. You won't bother me at all if you choose to read somewhere else. 

I figured it was just a matter of time before someone tried the old Forced Dissociation tactic with me. You are some kind of stupid aren't you? Out of all people to email, you just had to try me didn't you? You obviously don't read here enough to know that I can see things that others do not. I see patterns and habits quite easily. I also know how to tie things together quite well. That being said, I know your playbook. Try that shit on someone else.

Allow me tell you some of you special little snowflakes something... I know all about you, who you are, where you are, and who else is in your little circles of idiots.



I'm warning you now:

Choose your battles wisely. I am not the one. Do not make the mistake of taking my kindness for weakness. I do not play games. I am nice until it's time to get ugly and I do not feel that we are there quite yet. That will be your choice though. There is much at stake here, and you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Use what is left of that brain of yours.


If you didn't send me an email about the blogroll, my words are not directed at you. Please continue to visit and read. Have a great afternoon.



14 comments:

Tewshooz said...

I just happened upon your blog. Love it. Will continue to stop by.

Anonymous said...

He missed that little thing about not being an asshole in the sidebar Huh? Don't know if you saw my page today but if not you should check it out. Go to the link for Ross hammock ranch. I say that because I know that you hunt. Picture this...(Damn I wish I could make wavy lines) You are Sitting in the theater room of the main cabin watching gladiator. Incidentally it also has a billiards room and it's own cook and maid. You are sitting there drinking top notch single malt scotch when one of the hunting guides walks in and says "Hey are guys almost wrapped up with the movie? The game is starting to come out of bedding" You reply "Yes, the movie will be over in 10 minutes" "Good " He comes back with "I'll be by to pick you up in 15 minutes" Seriously, when he first built the two story main cabin I traded a sprinkler system and a landscape package for a 4 man hog hunt. I took my wife's son and two of the guy's who worked for me. Now that my good man is hunting. I am going to raffle off the hunting package that he is donating. Thanks for the support during this crap. It's much appreciated.

Stackz O Magz said...

They can't stop the signal Paul. I will keep it rolling my dude.

Stackz O Magz said...

Thanks for your support. Sometimes we just have to draw lines for the special types and that's all this was.

taminator013 said...

Keep up the good work. You say what a lot of us are thinking, but don't have our own forum...........

Stackz O Magz said...

Man it sounds like that place is awesome. I hate hogs with a passion. And you are welcome for the support, I know you'd do the same for good folks too if you could. Yeah man, some folks don't get the message until you have to break it down potato head style to them. I'm not an intellectual type by any stretch of the imagination, but mama didn't raise no fool either. I apprecIate you stopping by my man.

Stackz O Magz said...

Thank you for your support. Sometimes you gotta let people know what time it is. I'll keep spitting and taking my licks for you guys. I can handle it.

North Texan said...

Keep on doing your thing Stackz. Good stuff here, if there wasn't you wouldn't have a troll. They can't keep up or be original, so they try to mess erveyone else up.

loaded4bear said...

I rolled on to your site about 7 or 8 months ago. There are several others that I visit daily, and your's is now included in that list. Keep up the good work and don't tell the whiners to go f- themselves.

Stackz O Magz said...

Haha Phil, that would've worked too. I like your style man.

Stackz O Magz said...

Man you know how I do it. Ain't no hill for a stepper!

Stackz O Magz said...

Much thanks for your support.

Anonymous said...

Phil there used to be an old saying about hounds and fleas, I suppose if one enjoys rolling around in dog shit and rubbing elbows with skin head natzis, but then again you did do your homework....didn't you Phil?

Phil said...

Apply my previous message here.