?

?

Monday, June 23, 2014

Interesting page views

         I thought the Interwebz were illegal over there in the litter box. So, someone is apparently using proxy tools to come see The Bearded Backyarder. That'll get you 10 years and 40 lashings Abdullah. Allah is displeased with your infidel ways, you sand flea infested dogs. I make homemade wine, smoke cigarettes, curse Allah, gamble, and look at naked women. I've also got a mean knife-hand. So, either I'm a hit with the Gunny and his boys in country, or a Fatwa has been issued on my head by Barry and Co's private equity terrorism and venture capitalist investment team. I ate bacon for breakfast and drizzled a little of the grease on my BCG too. I don't trust anyone who doesn't eat swine. Hey CAIR, get at me if you don't like it. If any of our Russian Comrades want to send in some hot pics of those Mail Order Russian Brides, I could get on board with that. Hook it up. Since I'm small potatoes in comparison to the rest of the Blogosphere, I figure it's probably key word searches that lead them here from other Countries, hell who knows...

            Allahu Snackbar mofos.. 



             
 American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE



Jun 16, 2014 3:00 PM – Jun 23, 2014 2:00 PM

Entry    Pageviews
               United States
        987
               Russia                            
         22
               France
         11
               Canada
          9
               Indonesia
          6
               Saudi Arabia
          6
               Iraq
          5
               Philippines
          4
               Spain
          3
               Malaysia
          3

1 comment:

Dapandico said...

Achmed was trolling for beard grooming tips.