?

?

Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday's fun fact




Hmmm, now I wonder why that may be?

Surely, it has nothing to do with this right?

Monsanto aluminum resistant seed patent 


Or this either right?

Welsbach Cloud Seeding patent






For sure looks like "jet exhaust" right? Now I don't know about you, but I don't walk around with my head down not paying attention to what's going on around me. I'm always observing and tracking patterns. I see this stuff all of the time. That's my picture above. Weather warfare is very real. DuPont and Dow ring a bell? Chemical defoliant spray aka Agent Orange in Vietnam ring a bell?

Because, you know, our Power Broker Overlords would never do anything to us like that would they?

Two years of investigation were reported in the Lancet in 1991 using an aluminum chelating agent, desferrioxamine, to slow the progress of Alzheimer's disease. 

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PII0140-6736%2891%2992978-B/abstract


Deaths from Alzheimer's increased 68 percent between 2000 and 2010, while deaths from other major diseases decreased.

http://www.alz.org/documents_custom/2013_facts_figures_fact_sheet.pdf 

Alzheimer's disease is the only cause of death among the top 10 in America that cannot be prevented, cured or even slowed.

If you believe that it can't be cured, keep believing what you want. I can lead a horse to water, but I cannot make it think.


No comments: