?

?

Monday, June 30, 2014

Marine-Tested Camouflage Tricks That Will Keep You Alive




Camouflaging is one of the most important skills in the animal kingdom. All sorts of critters employ camo as a technique, from reptiles to moths.

They can blend in, totally disappear and avoid predators without having to be fast. Some predators use their own camo to take prey. These predators don’t have to be fast or strong; they just have to be a little bit smarter than their prey.

More at link - http://www.offthegridnews.com/2014/06/30/marine-tested-camouflage-tricks-that-will-keep-you-alive/

***************************************************************************************************************



I am a huge fan of utilizing dead space as well as good camo to get closer to game when I hunt. I was taught how to stalk hunt before I was ever put on a stand as a boy. Sometimes, the game doesn't go where I think it should appear, so I go after it. The Stalk is why I do it. Blind hunting is easy.


No comments: