?

?

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday Wow


I absolutely love this idea. Conex boxes have amazing amount of ways to be used. Do I want to be in one in the desert again at 120F? Hell no... 

Could I live in one that had A/C or good ventilation? For sure... 

For what you spend on a new house you could build a solid house out of a few Conex boxes and be the coolest cat around. I know a guy who used a couple in his house design to build his second story on top of them, and it is the bee's knees. Deer camps, Lake retreats, BOL spots, hell even the Backyarder needs one or two.













 



I could do it for sure. Imagine having one that is just for gardening or growing food. You'd walk into it and it'd be like walking into the Amazon rain forest every morning and afternoon.


3 comments:

Dapandico said...

GM in Detroit has a plan for using shipping containers (conexes) for housing and urban gardens.

Stackz O Magz said...

Dapandico if it's GM, it'll fail. They've got too much Gov involved with it. It'll be regulated until there's nothing left and I'd imagine Monsanto is already on board to provide their patented "Aluminum Resistant Super Seeds" for the project. You know, because there's no planes in the sky dumping aluminum on us everyday or anything like that... ;)

Irish said...

Thanks for the linkage :) I added you do the blogroll.

Irish