?

?

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness




I love art. Whether it be expression through music, charcoal, paint, or spoken word, I love it. It shows me that people still care to channel their thoughts and what they are feeling through the vessel of expression. It also tells me that no matter what silencing and voice clamping law is created by people who claim to know what is best for you, we will still continue to express ourselves. The signal cannot be stopped. From the cave drawings of ancients found all over the world to a child scribbling with crayons on a coloring book, it is still happening. We must continue to use our voices to be heard and use our actions to declare the limits to which we will not be pushed. We only get one ride on the carousel of life. ONE. Make it worth it and be remembered. Do not be afraid. Do not cower to intimidation and use your voice. Human expression is a great thing isn't it?

We were given very sacred and special things by our creator. Things that were meant to be protected. Things like a conscience and Unalienable Rights. The conscience guides us on our journey of rightness or wrongness. Our moral values are driven by it. From a psychological standpoint, the conscience is described as what drives our feelings of remorse when we commit actions that go against our moral compass. Do you feel remorse or are you numb because you've been almost bludgeoned to death by fear, despair, and loss of hope because of what is going on all over the world we live in? Is your heart telling you that you should belong to something that stands strong in support of Rightful Liberty and Freedom for all Americans? I truly honor and hold close to my heart the Unalienable Rights of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness that our Government was created for to protect. I've taken the oath of enlistment to this Nation once before. Once my service was over, my oath did not expire. It never does. I no longer have to obey orders from anyone but myself, and I will continue to bear true faith and allegiance to our country and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.


No comments: