?

?

Monday, August 11, 2014

The VorTexan Chicken Coop



A very Liberty and Freedom minded fan of the blog recently scraped together some odd and end pieces of wood to produce a chicken coop on the cheap. I'd say he did an outstanding job. Nothing like saving money on projects, especially when there's money left over after the savings, so that you never run out of ice cold beer as you build it! Nicely done Sir. Special thanks to The VorTexan for the fan submission.















I believe she said "Cluck You" as this was taken. He mentioned that she was in a bit of a fowl mood... HA!



Like I've said before, if you have projects that you are working on and would like me to do a post here for you, please contact me through the contact widget. Be sure to give me a description of what it is and I'll send you back a contact email where I can be reached.

No comments: