?

?

Monday, September 8, 2014

Building a forge from a car wheel and other junk


Learn How Here

It's so easy a caveman could do it.

You never know when you might need this forge to make a blood grooved impalement device of some sort. There's plenty of things that need a good ventricle piercing from time to time. 

And before the butt-hurt police PETA type's show up with their opinions, just know that hog will suck the eyeballs out of your skull if given the chance. They ruin everything they touch including crops of farmers. I have no sympathy towards their destructive and locust swarm like existence. I've never met a piece of pork I didn't like. The only problem I have with a hog is that the son-of-a-bitch ain't as big as an elephant. Could you imagine a fucking 6 ft piece of bacon?

Mmmmm, Porkcicles...  Here's a fine example below:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, pal. PETA be damned.