?

?

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Milestones


When I started this blogging thing back in May, I was not expecting it to be what it has become. Never in my life did I think that my opines and foul mouth would be so supported and welcomed. I just want to say thanks for stopping by and reading what's on my mind and giving me a small portion of your daily attention span to look at the news stories I alert you guys to. You Backyarder fans out there kick ass!

Petoskey Michigan claimed the 50,000 hit on the blog. 

Good job. Let's keep it rolling.



In celebration of today's milestone, Titties and Beer for everyone!













5 comments:

stevierayv said...

Congrats tits and beer always work

Unknown said...

Outstanding! Keep up the great work.

Stackz O Magz said...

Thanks man

Stackz O Magz said...

Thank you. I will, but only if you keep it up too.

North Texan said...

Awesome!!