?

?

Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend report



I tried my hand at carving a bearded garden gnome as I sipped on some delicious Melon wine from someone you guys may be familiar with on another blog. Ex nailed it!


The smokin' hot little barefoot gardening squaw tried her hand at a Sugar Skull I free-handed a pattern for..



And one of my offspring tried for a human eating pumpkin. I'd say objective complete.





We partook in some gluttony of Shrimp and Deer Sausage fettuccine. The fresh cream that makes the sauce inclines me to feel like it's a dessert because it's incredibly rich in flavor. TSHLBGS was given a big sack of fresh caught monster shrimp by a friend of ours who is also boat captain. It is entirely possible to have too much fun with it and pass out at 8:30 pm too. We eat a lot of seafood living this close to the Gulf. When in Rome I guess...










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Love your Carno pumpkin

Anonymous said...

I see the wine did not have any affect on your artistic ability!

Stackz O Magz said...

Ex, that's when I'm at my best. I'm not a good artist sober!