?

?

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thanks Bro


Eric Hale is a really good big brother. His brother, Quinn Hale, would probably agree, since Eric won $1 million in the Oregon Lottery and split the prize with him, just like he promised he would when they were children.

Eric, of Bend, Oregon, said he likes to “dream big.

“When I was a kid, I promised my brother that if I ever won the lottery, I would split it with him. He was my first call when I realized I won,” he said in a statement issued by the lottery.

Story here

*****************************************************************************************************************

Is his brother also going take the 35% skinning for him out of his share or what? 

35% all because they say they can and men with guns make sure of it for them. Not a bad gig if you can get it. So I've heard...





No comments: